Often, the most effective way to grow your business is through the acquisition of a competitor or a related business or product line. Perhaps you’re ready to be your own boss, but don’t want to start from the ground up. Either way, the process of acquiring a company can be long and complicated.
At Schenck M&A Solutions, we’re here to make it easier.
Helping You Make Successful Acquisitions
We begin by understanding your important business needs and objectives. As experienced M&A professionals, we help you define your acquisition strategy and process and evaluate potential acquisition targets. Then, we help you achieve success in the acquisition process by:
- Identifying potential acquisition targets through research and our professional networks
- Financially analyzing your acquisition target, through value and financial structure optimization modeling to evaluate whether the transaction will achieve your expected financial results
- Performing due diligenceand providing a comprehensive report of findings
- Proposing a deal structure and helping prepare an Indication of Interest or Letter of Intent to the seller
- Finding financing for the acquisition, whether traditional bank or mezzanine financing, private equity or venture funding or less traditional financing
- Post-closing consulting and integration to ensure a successful transition
Talk to any of the M&A specialists to the right to learn how Schenck can help make your next acquisition a success.