Mark has more than 20 years of experience providing accounting, tax planning and business financing services to a variety of closely-held businesses, with a special concentration in serving the agricultural industry. Mark leads the producer division of the Agriculture & Food Processing team at Schenck. Raised on his family’s dairy farm, he brings a deep understanding of the industry and special insight to his work with clients as a result of his first-hand experience. He is skilled in financial projections and forecasting, as well as financial statement compilations and reviews.
In addition, Mark is also a member of Schenck’s Manufacturing & Distribution team and works with wood, metal, stone and sand quarry companies. His experience includes extensive involvement in forecasting, assisting clients with LIFO inventory and providing overhead analysis and product costing.
- Assisted two manufacturing clients that have received $450,000 and $144,000 in Wisconsin Economic Development Tax Credits.
- Identified more than $5,000 in tax credits for a new manufacturing client. Advised that this same client become an S Corporation for tax savings. Most recently worked with them on obtaining Wisconsin Economic Development Tax Credits.
University of Wisconsin–Green Bay, BBA, Accounting
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Baird Creek Preservation Foundation, Inc., Treasurer
- New Leaf Market, Financial Advisor