Trucking & Logistics Industry Consultant
Transportation management and safety
Comprehensive Safety Analysis (CSA)
Hazardous Materials Assessment and Compliance
Jeff has nearly 40 years of experience in transportation management and safety. His services help Schenck clients create safe, compliant and efficient operations.
Jeff helps clients to implement sustainable DOT safety and compliance processes that enhance performance and bottom-line results. His in-depth transportation experience allows him to quickly analyze challenges and recommend solutions for continuous improvement.
Jeff has an excellent understanding of Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (state and federal), Hazardous Materials Regulations, and is a nationally recognized speaker and trainer. He has also written several articles for trade publications, including Occupational Health and Safety Magazine, Environment Protection, Engineer’s Digest and more.
Previously, Jeff worked as an operations and equipment manager, as well as owning and operating his own company. He has a CDL Class A license and has experience driving a half-million miles in the U.S. and Canada.
- Assisted numerous clients nationwide to establish solid safety and compliance cultures
- Conducted hundreds of on-site simulated DOT compliance audits and provided procedural recommendations to strengthen clients’ programs
- Conducted training designed with effective, relevant adult learning techniques
University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, MBA, Management and Operations
North Dakota State University, BS, Business Economics
- National Private Truck Council
- Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association
- North Dakota Motor Carriers Association
- Community Involvement
- WMCA Safety Council
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance Training Committee – Member for 13 years