Tony serves as leader of Schenck’s Trucking & Logistics Industry team. He provides specialized services in the trucking industry and has assisted trucking companies with fleet assessment, operational efficiencies, cash flow management, ROI, tax consulting and succession planning.
Tony brings practical and insightful solutions to help Schenck’s more than 150 trucking clients become more profitable. His proactive approach allows his clients to plan for their future.
Tony works with TL and LTL carriers, as well as private fleets of all sizes, both regionally and nationally.
Tony attends national trucking conferences to stay focused on industry issues. His participation in the Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association as a board member has helped him stay connected with local issues affecting trucking companies.
Tony joined Schenck in 1986. In 2002, he became a shareholder.
University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh,
- American Trucking Association, National Accounting and Finance Participant
- National Private Truck Council, Member
- Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association,
Board of Directors
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Fond du Lac Area Association of Commerce and the Fond du Lac County Economic Development Corporation, Transportation Committee