You’ve worked hard to build your wealth. Trust the estate planning professionals at Schenck to protect it for future generations.
Developing the right strategy to preserve and allocate your wealth is essential, but making those plans may not always be your top priority. Don’t wait for tomorrow. Turn to Schenck to meet your estate planning needs so you can rest easy knowing the proper plans are in place.
Being financially healthy is about more than just growing your assets. You need to consider the tax implications, wealth transfer options and family concerns—all while meeting your goals today and well into the future. When you’re ready to work with an experienced CPA who knows both financial and business affairs, as well as the intricacies of income, gift and estate taxes, contact Schenck.
We listen to you. Recommend strategies tailored to your unique personal and business needs. Then help you develop a plan that meets your objectives and present it in an understandable way. So you know your wishes are followed.
An integrated approach to your financial aspirations
Estate planning ties directly to other aspects of your financial life, and our estate and business succession professionals work closely with your attorney and other advisors to oversee your complete financial picture. This coordination means better quality and more efficient service.
The estate planning professionals at Schenck give you peace of mind, providing service and value by:
- Structuring your estate plans to achieve your financial objectives in a complex environment
- Managing your estate and trust tax planning and compliance needs to reduce your tax liability and stay on top of your tax deadlines
- Working closely with our valuation specialists when you have closely held business or financial interests
- Planning for business succession to determine the best course of action
- Finding creative solutions for structuring investments to your best advantage
- Delivering services that include estate freeze and discount planning, as well as retirement plan and IRA distribution planning
- Establishing planned giving programs to realize the charitable objectives important to you