The employee benefit plan is one of many things on your list. Stay on top of these responsibilities with help from the team at Schenck.
Ensuring your employees’ benefits are protected. Operating your plan in compliance with stringent regulations. Minimizing your risk. Many employee benefit plan managers don’t realize the significance of the job. Let the team at Schenck help you ensure your plan’s financial integrity and meet all reporting requirements.
Employee benefit plans have their own set of complex laws and regulations. How do you make sure you are compliant? Are you maximizing the performance of your plan? You deserve more than a team who just gets the job done. When you want to go from crossing the employee benefit plan audit off your list to receiving insight into your compliance and plan operations, contact the team at Schenck.
Going beyond the expected audit services
Find a partner with a strong background in auditing employee benefit plans who takes the time to understand your business and benefit plan to:
- Interpret complex laws and regulations
- Help you stay in compliance with the plan document and newly required laws and regulations
- Provide proactive recommendations to enhance your plan operations
- Answer your questions with knowledgeable staff who are onsite
- Review your plan strategy and structure to develop best practices
Experienced benefit plan auditors
Schenck audits more than 275 defined benefit, defined contribution, and health and welfare benefit plans of all sizes. As a result, we’re very familiar with the related accounting, disclosure and Form 5500 reporting requirements. Our plan auditors are highly-trained professionals who have the expertise to help you improve your plan’s operations, compliance and financial strength.
A commitment to independent audit quality
Our membership in the AICPA’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center demonstrates our commitment to adhering to the highest quality standards in our benefit plan audit practice. Plus, we participate in the AICPA’s National Conference on Employee Benefit Plans each year to stay current on new developments relating to benefit plans.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help with your employee benefit plan audit needs:
- Full-scope and limited-scope audits of plan financial statements – defined benefit, defined contribution, and health and welfare plans
- Preparation of summary annual reports
- Preparation of Form 5500